IEEE IUS 2020 will be proceeding with a hybrid conference format, which will include access to a virtual platform containing video presentations from all the oral presenters, and ePosters for poster presenters.
Contributed Lecture Presentations
- Accepted oral presentations should prepare a 12-minute video, leaving 3 minutes for Q&A. This is a HARD time limit. *Invited talks will be 25 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A.
- The video upload deadline is AUGUST 12, 2020 - upload links have been sent out to authors.
- There will be live Zoom sessions where the pre-recorded videos are played by a moderator, and the presenter should be available for Q&A.
- The videos will be posted on the virtual platform within your presentation time slot, for registered attendee access only.
- Please start your video with the slide template here. Session code will be similar to "A2L-01". You can find that here.
- Poster presenters have received a link to join ePosters on Kubify, along with instructions on how to create your ePoster.
- An ePoster can contain many different rich resources such as videos, images, audio, apps, presentations, twitter and links to interactive online resources.
- The ePoster will be linked in your presentation time slot on the platform.
- There will be Zoom sessions held for poster presenters to answer questions. Times will be announced shortly.