There are a variety of restaurants onsite at the MGM Grand, as well as plenty to choose from if you venture outside the conference venue.
- Avenue Café**: With its vibrant retro design, Avenue Café puts a glamorous twist on old school Vegas.
- Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar: Features a menu of lightened up Italian classics that are meant to be shared and curated cocktails in an inviting, provocative atmosphere.
- TAP Sports Bar**: Pregame or postgame, TAP Sports Bar is the perfect spot for any sports fan. Group dining 13+.
- Hecho En Vegas**: When you think Mexican cuisine and tequila, Hecho en Vegas is the place to be. Group dining 13+.
- International Smoke: International Smoke is the epicenter of flavor for the community delivering a fresh take on enticing world cuisine as only Mina and Curry can.
- Greek Sneek: Created by Jenna and Michael Morton of the famed Morton restaurant family, Greek Sneek serves Greek and Mediterranean cuisine by Morton Group’s executive chef William DeMarco.
- Bonanno's New York Pizzeria**: A casual urban pizzeria offering Authentic New York Pizza by the slice or pie.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill**: One of the most recognized names in the culinary world, Wolfgang Puck, reinvents American bar and grill food with approachable, California-inspired cuisine in a casual and lively setting. Group dining for 10+.
- Pieology**: Pieology is a gourmet eatery where you can design your own artisan pizza.
- Subway**: Open 24 hours
- MGM Grand Buffet**: The MGM Grand Buffet’s enormous array of cuisine is sure to grant your culinary wishes.
- Food Court**: A collection of popular, fast-casual restaurants.
- Crush: From Jenna and Michael Morton of the famed Morton restaurant family, CRUSH American Grill serves a menu of contemporary cuisine by Morton Group’s executive chef William DeMarco. Group dining for 13+.
- Hakkasan: Acclaimed worldwide for its modern approach to authentic Cantonese cuisine, Hakkasan's culinary program uses the finest seasonal ingredients and expert techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes. Group dining for 10+.
- China Tang: China Tang crafts a unique dining experience that revives the glory of the Tang Dynasty, regarded as China’s golden age of cosmopolitan culture and cuisine.
- Emeril's New Orleans Fish House**: Showcasing Louisiana’s classic comfort food with a modern twist, this acclaimed restaurant continually serves up the “new” in New Orleans. Group dining for 25+.
- Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak: While steak is front-and-center, guests can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list. Group dining for 13+.
- Morimoto: The contemporary Japanese design of Morimoto Las Vegas combines delicate Japanese beauty and elegance, with exotic photographs by Yasumichi Morita, to create a stunning restaurant with a signature Morimoto touch. Group dining for 13+.
- L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon: From France’s “Chef of the Century” Joël Robuchon comes this unique restaurant concept where every meal is prepared right before your eyes. Group dining for 7+.
- Joël Robuchon: When only the best will do for dinner, visit Joël Robuchon’s unparalleled French restaurant. Group dining for 7+.
**Open for lunch